marți, 3 iulie 2012

Dear diary


Today it was my first day spent on the beach this year. After a ten hours car trip, I’m finally here, in Greece.
I’m staying at a nice four stars hotel, close to the sea. As I have read in the brochure, here will be a show every night which will contain Greek dancing and tradition
Thasos Island is a perfect place for everybody. It has mountains full of vegetation and beaches with soft sand. Everywhere you go you’re amazed by a wonderful panorama. The people who live here are very kind and the food is tasty at every tavern.
As long as you don’t swim near the cliffs, there is no danger to be bitten or stung by an aquatic creature. The Egee Sea has warm and pure water, as you can see the small fish swimming near your feet. It is also very salty, so I don’t recommend you to open your eyes in the water.
This to be told, I can’t wait to see what this vacation will bring to me. I hope that I’ll have a lot of fun and good time here. See you next time!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu